Sunday, November 7, 2010

Discounted banner/topper opportunity!

I need to make a few new items to post on my Etsy site. I would much prefer to do them as an actual order rather than waste the materials to do them as samples that won't get used, so I am going to offer the following items at a discounted rate. The first person to email me at 3monkeysdesigns@gmail.com to tell me that you would like them will get the deal. This pricing is a one time special opportunity and there is only one of each item at this price. I will update here when the items are sold. Here is what I need to make:

1) 1 set of Yo Gabba Gabba cupcake toppers. Set will include 4 character toppers, 4 toppers with your child's 1st inital, and 4 toppers with your child's age. Characters included will be at my discretion. Worst case, there will be two Brobee and 2 Muno. Best case there will be 4 different characters. :) The toppers will be very similar in style to these and will look like mini versions of the circles in my Yo Gabba Gabba banners. Pricing for these toppers will be $6 for the first dozen and $8 for any subsequent dozens ordered. If shipped, there will be an additional $2 shipping charge. The regular price for these toppers will be $10 per dozen.

2) A customized Mickey Mouse birthday banner and cupcake toppers. The banner/toppers will be in a red, yellow, white and black color scheme. The banner will include child's name and age. The cupcake toppers will be four Mickey (or Minnie) mouse heads, four toppers with your child's 1st initial and 4 toppers with your child's age. The cost for the toppers will be $6 for the first dozen and $8 for any subsequent dozens ordered. Cost for the banner will be $15. If shipped, there will be an additional $3 shipping charge. Regular price for the toppers will be $10 per dozen and the regular price for the banner will be $20.

Feel free to pass this on to anyone who might be interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment