Monday, August 2, 2010

New product! High chair 1st birthday mini banner!

Okay, I'll admit it. My twins are turning one. Denial and procrastination have been my friends, but in the last few weeks I have finally had to admit that I have a party to plan. I had been thinking about making some high chair banners and finally decided last week to give it a shot. I love how they turned out! These are attached with ticky tack because that worked best for our high chairs, but they could also have the usual ribbon loops on the end. They will be so cute for when the boys eat (or in Mason's case, don't eat) their smash cakes next week! This is a mini banner. Circles are just 2.5 inches in diameter.

Pricing in my Etsy store will probably be $12, but you can expect a discount if you are ordering along with a birthday banner!

Banner #1






Banner #2




No comments:

Post a Comment