Monday, August 16, 2010

Camy's 1st Birthday (and new product!)

Camryn is turning one and in addition to ordering a banner, her mom also asked me if I would be willing to do some cupcake toppers. I love trying out new and fun things so I didn't hesitate at all! I figured out a price that would cover my cost but not leave Becky hating me if they didn't turn out to be everything she hoped for and then some...and then I got started. After trying and retrying a few different things I finally got it all figured out and they turned out really cute. Since I know Becky won't complain even if she doesn't think they are great I also made her a little something extra. Becky, if you want to be surprised don't scroll down past the cupcake topper pics. If you want to be a party pooper, by all means scroll away. ;) Thanks for being willing to be my guinea pig for the cupcake toppers!

The color scheme for Camy's party is pink, orange and lime green.







The cupcake toppers are 2 inches in diameter. The back circle is made of cardstock and the front circle is printed paper backed with cardstock for stability. The front circle is mounted with foam tape for a 3D effect.









Now, for the surprise pics. :)

I used my extra materials to make Becky a mini banner that she can use to decorate the high chair for the smash cake pictures, the front door, etc. The mini banner circles are 2.5 inches in diameter and the banner attaches with ticky tack.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM!!!! Oh I am so excited! Thanks, Kim!!! :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete